OEM X-Rite i1 Display Pro 3 – Call for Pricing
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'WooCommerce' does not have a method 'show_messages' in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/bi/gp/ic/bigpicmedia.net/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
EyeOne Display Pro 3 Colorimeter – White Box
This is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) version of the newest generation X-Rite i1Display Pro colorimeter. The OEM i1Display is identical in hardware to the i1Display Pro, but does not include the X-Rite i1Profiler software.
About the i1Display Pro
The i1Display Pro is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain color accuracy. Color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their monitor perfecting images only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
In our world, perfection is not too much to ask for. i1Display Pro delivers.
Enhanced features include:
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern display and projector technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling – an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Profile optimization – create unique patch sets for optimal results
- Ambient Light Smart Control – measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- Flare Correct™ – measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Display quality check and trending over time
- PANTONE spot color optimization