Sonnet – Qio E3 Pro Card Reader SxS Media – Call for Pricing
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'WooCommerce' does not have a method 'show_messages' in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/bi/gp/ic/bigpicmedia.net/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
What we think:
Tapeless production with multiple SxS-based camcorders can mean a deluge of media cards. Ingesting them all fast into an edit programme or into archive is key for a professional workflow. Nothing is faster or safer than the Qio. And witha built-in SATA controller, transferring directly into a RAID drive is the ultimate workflow.
- Slot Support: Support for Sony® SxS, and PCIe-based ExpressCard/34 cards
- Fast: Uses PCI Express® 2.0 bus interface to deliver superior performance; aggregate available bandwidth of 400 MB/sec.
- SxS Aggregate Ingest Speed (3 cards concurrently)
PCIe ExpressCard Interface for Fast Storage (not Qio-Connected): 300MB/s; ExpressCard/34 Interface for Fast Storage (not Qio-connected): 200MB/s; ExpressCard/34 Interface to Qio-connected SATA drives: 100MB/s
- Mac and Windows Compatible: Qio E3 supports your workflow, regardless the platform you’ve chosen
- Built-in SATA Connections: Integrated SATA host controller, based on Tempo SATA 6Gb/s PCIe 2.0 controller with two eSATA ports, supports two Fusion F2QR Hardware RAID SATA storage systems, or supports other compatible SATA drive enclosures.
- Small and Rugged: Strong aluminum case measures just 5.9″ x 6.2″ x 1″
- Security: Slot for Kensington and similar security locks to secure the device and deter theft
- Package includes Qio E3, PCIe or ExpressCard/34 interface adapter, interface cable, universal power supply, carrying case, and user’s guide