RAIN IS A SOPHISTICATED COLOR GRADING SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR CLIENT ATTENDED SESSIONS
GRADE IN REAL-TIME, ALL THE TIME
- Digital Media Processing at any resolution in real-time
- Client’s requests instantly delivered and displayed on the screen
- Direct feed-back of color decisions, no rendering needed
MAKE FINAL DECISIONS
- Combine working and final approval in the same session
- Deliver final result immediately in tape or data
- Fast decision making features : per shot versioning, full screen client-oriented clip, intelligent grade library, audio support and more
- Advanced conforming & editing tools allowing to immediately replace sequences or clips
- Export in EDL or ALE log format for further editorial processing.
EFFICIENCY, FROM THE FIRST CLICK
- Unique interface designed to make the operator instantly comfortable
- Solid logic combined with a sleek, minimalistic GUI design dramatically improving R A I N’s learning curve.
- Work fast: browse clips in the Library, switch to the TimeLine, add demanding secondary corrections or animated grades, all accessible through the control panel
ENHANCE YOUR SESSIONS WITH SOUND
- Support of embedded audio tracks and audio clips such as Wave and AIFF files
- Multiple audio layers allowing complex sound compositions
- Capabilities to embed up to 16 channels of AES/EBU 24-bit 48 kHz audio into the outputted SDI signal.
Call or Email us for more information