The new Klein K10-A Colorimeter has been upgraded with enhanced optics, giving it a 3X advantage in sensitivity over previous K-10′s. K10-A’s continue the Klein tradition of high speed, versatile, mobile and accurate colorimeters that Klein has come to be known for. The new capabilites of the K10-A allow it to perform superior low light and gamma measurement.
Klein K10-A features include:
- Optimized Optics. Lab tested revisions to the existing K-10 optical system allowed for a 3x increase in sensitivity using the long focus lens.
- Large Photodiodes. Diodes that are 5mm x 5mm each, along with being thermally stable and linear report the highest degree of accuracy.
- Exceptionally Accurate Filters. Not only is the f1’ of Y critical but the accuracy of X and Z as well. See the actual Klein vs. CIE graph.
- Light Mixing Chamber. This ensures all the diodes see the same light and virtually eliminates any x,y variations by turning the probe clockwise or counter clockwise.
- Quick Measurements over an RS232 (over USB) line. The head takes 256 measurements per second, even at low light. For readability, 8 measurements per second are displayed.
- FFT Flicker Meter: Probe measures and integrates Y data in the head, and streams in real time to the PC, and a Fast Fourier Transform is performed. JEITA method.
- 8 Bright LED’s. LED’s projecting through an ~12ft (4m) focal length lens and focusing on a screen define the measurement area. Acceptance angle is ±5 degrees.
- Rugged Construction. The K10-A’s auto ranging is solid state and the case is impact resistant to hold up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week usage that the display manufacturers require.
- Included items are the PC program and a certificate of calibration traceable to NIST.
Call or Email us for more information