Thunderbolt 2 to ATTO’s 10 Gigabit Ethernet Desklink Devices provides maximum throughput for high bandwidth network connectivity for demanding IT and media and entertainment applications.
Industry Proven Technology
ATTO has over 25 years of experience developing first-to-market high performance and reliable storage connectivity solutions for customers. ATTO ThunderLink Ethernet products now provide creative professionals using Thunderbolt-enabled hosts, cost effective access to storage not previously available using FireWire or USB. The integrated family of ThunderLink products boasts an extensive list of customer design wins and certifications with respected industry partners.
Flexible Connectivity Solutions
ATTO 10GbE Desklink Devices provide the most flexible and scalable connectivity for today’s high bandwidth content creation environments. By leveraging support for software iSCSI initiators, including ATTO Xtend SAN, ThunderLink 10GbE Desklink Devices can support both local and storage area networks. ThunderLink 10GbE Desklink Devices offer driver support for Mac OS® X 10.9 and later and Windows® 7 and 8 (Linux® when Thunderbolt-enabled platforms become available), providing a single connectivity solution for customers with heterogeneous operating system environments.
With 10Gb/s data transfer rates and multiple offloads (TCP, IPv4, UDP), ATTO Ethernet Desklink Devices are the premier connectivity choice for bandwidth-intensive applications such as data back-up and restoration, IP content delivery, medical imaging, and video rendering. With multi-core processors driving the need for higher bandwidth, ThunderLink 10GbE delivers superior throughput to meet that need.
Advanced Management Tools
ThunderLink 10GbE Desklink Devices provide a common foundation for both local and storage networks. The ThunderLink NT 2102 leverages standard OS management and monitoring tools to dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of a data center’s administration and infrastructure.
• Dual 10GBASE-T (RJ45 Copper) ports • Supports 4K video file transfer and display simultaneously with dual 20Gb/s Thunderbolt 2
• Supports ATTO Xtend SAN iSCSI initiator
• Daisy chain up to 5 additional Thunderbolt technology-enabled devices
• Backwards compatible with 10Gb/s Thunderbolt
• Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADSTM) Technology
• Minimized interrupts for low latency • TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading and Tx/TCP segmentation offloading
• Industry’s lowest power consumption • 3-year standard product warranty
• RoHS Compliant
Product Code: TLNT-2102-D00