Marquise have implemented in the release 3.2, several important features for DCI Mastering, which makes MIST the right choice for Digital Cinema Package Mastering.
- Easy conforming of mastering clips (rating screen, production visuals)
- Color Space Chromatic Adaptation for a perfect DCI XY transformation
- HFR full support
- Subtitles Management, including editing & spotting list navigation
- DCP from ACES
- DCP real-time playback at 2K or 4K, included encrypted DCP
- DCP versioning (video, audio and subtitles) from JP2K or MPEG2 Interop
- Track essence encryption and Key Delivery Message creation (KDM)
- Audio Channels management (channels mix matrix)
- AFR (Archival Frame Rate) support
- Asset Inspector : a clear display in comprehensive format of the assets included in the package: CPLs, subtitles, audio versions, etc.
- Validation Tools: this is the must to be confident in the package you’ve just created, or to test the compliance of a package you have received from another party. Integrity is tested with assessments on the JPEG2000 encoding, of the XML files (PKL, CPLs, etc.) and of the encryption and KDM
Some additional important features are:
- Support of CUDA for mutiple GPU support providing JPEG2000 encoding @40fps in 2K and @12fps in 4K using a Tesla K20 and an NVIDIA like a K5000.
- Support of the new ImageMatters DSP encoding board providing JPEG2000 encoding @120fps in 2K and @60fps in 4K.
- Support of Mpeg2 for DCP
- Support of ressource fonts referenced in the subtitle file; eg. Chinese subtitles